Date: 12/23/18 8:56 am
From: Jeff Gilligan <jeffgilligan10...>
Subject: [obol] Re: White Egret
If the published sources are correct, and the identification criteria as reported on chat sites by “experts” who live within the range of Intermediate Egret are correct in their comments, this is an Intermediate Egret.

Unless the identification criteria is shown to be inaccurate, I will refer to the bird as an Intermediate Egret.

Thank you for the additional photos. They are of plenty good enough quality to see the crucial identification factors.

Jeff Gilligan

> On Dec 23, 2018, at 9:34 AM, Sally Hill <1sallyhill.9...> wrote:
>
> I overlooked two photos that have the next more extended.
> Here is link. https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50848667 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50848667>
>
> Sally Hill
> Eugene Oregon

Join us on Facebook!