Date: 12/23/18 8:50 am
From: George Jett <gmjett...>
Subject: Re: [MDBirding] Varied Thrush yesterday in St. Mary's county
TimThe location would be useful.  St. Mary’s county is a large area.George Jett

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
On Sunday, December 23, 2018, TIMOTHY HOUGHTON <timhoughton...> wrote:

Zack Stickney, as some of you know, found a Varied Thrush yesterday in his front yard and had it for a brief period. How cool is that! I was just talking with the congenial owner of the property who was happy for me to mention the subject on the list. She cautions, however, that as far as she knows, the bird has yet to be seen this morning. She said it is fine for people to show up but asks that people take care to practice common courtesy, e.g., not park in front of driveways, etc. There is a boat ramp and tennis courts down the street which also offers some parking spaces.

Tim Houghton

(Glen Arm)