Date: 12/23/18 8:17 am
From: Herbert Larner via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Loggerhead Shrike Bells Lane
Hello all

Vic Laubach called me this morning to let me know that he had found a Loggerhead Shrike on Bells Lane (Staunton ) In the area of the big pond . The bird has been in & out of the brushy fence row as well as the trees in the area of the pond (right side & trees in front of the pond ) When I saw the bird it was in the larger trees closer to the gate along the fence line . This is the same area where you go to view the Short - eared Owls from the top of the hill . A scope is needed & there is a Mockingbird in the same area . Thanks to Vic for a great find .

Allen Larner
Staunton