Date: 12/22/18 3:11 pm
From: frank lospalluto <fdlospalluto...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Pygmy Nuthatch in Ashland
This afternoon I did a short birdwalk through North Mountain Park and heard
the piping call of a Pygmy Nuthatch across the creek in the pines toward
Nepenthe Rd. I believe this is the same location Ron K. reported Pygmy
Nuthatch last winter.
Thought I would give a heads up as the Ashland CBC draws near.

good birding,
frank