Date: 12/22/18 11:59 am
From: Range Bayer <range.bayer...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln Co. eBird: B&W and Magnolia Warblers in Beaver Cr, Ona Beach Area on 12/21
Black-and-white Warbler (Mniotilta varia) (1)
- Reported Dec 21, 2018 15:31 by Adrian Hinkle
- stakeout Gray Catbird, Beaver Creek Rd. (2018), Lincoln, Oregon
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5209994,-124.067148&ll=44.5209994,-124.067148
- Comments: "Continuing bird that wintered here last year too. It hasn't
been seen at Ona Beach since late November, so I figured it had moved back
to this stretch of alders and willows where it hung out last winter. Sure
enough, I found it without much trouble, with mixed chickadee flock. It was
on south side of the road, next the the lone telephone pole, only a foot
off the swamp in a small willow tree. Stayed low and foraged actively along
branches. Small, striped black and white warbler with striped crown; white
throat."

Magnolia Warbler (Setophaga magnolia) (1)
- Reported Dec 21, 2018 15:19 by Adrian Hinkle
- Ona Beach SP, Lincoln, Oregon [Ona Beach SP is also known as Brian Booth
SP]
- Map:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=44.5213563,-124.0740108&ll=44.5213563,-124.0740108
- Media: 1 Photo
- Comments: "Continuing since early November. Easy to find foraging mid to
upper level of birches at east end of parking lot, next to river. Silent.
Very active, fanned tail a few times. With mixed flock."

The most recent eBird sightings posted for Lincoln County are in the
"Recent Visits" tab at https://ebird.org/region/US-OR-041 Scroll down that
page to see links to Lincoln Co. Hotspots, select a Hotspot to go to that
Hotspot's page, and select the "Recent Visits" tab to see the most recent
eBird sightings for that Hotspot. The Lincoln County Rare Bird Alert page
at https://ebird.org/alert/summary?sid=SN39373 has recent rare eBird
reports organized by species.