Date: 12/22/18 9:12 am
From: 'Marcy Stutzman' via Maryland & DC Birding <mdbirding...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Oxbow Lake: Wilson's Snipe
If the Patuxent Research Refuge's North or South Tracts are closed, consider visiting Oxbow Lake! Wilson's Snipe returned this morning and are feeding in the mud around the peninsula.

To see what has been seen recently visit the eBird Oxbow Lake Hotspot: https://ebird.org/hotspot/L470637

Marcy Stutzman
Russett, MD 20724