Date: 12/22/18 7:31 am
From: SARAH FAULKNER via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Bird Prints
Hi All -- looking for a last minute gift? I was lucky enough to win four lovely prints at the Hartford Audubon teacup auction and realize I have nowhere to hang them, so I thought I'd offer them to our birding community. Two are signed prints by Keith Mueller 12" x 14": the 1999 Rhode Island duck stamp of common eiders, and the 2002 Rhode Island duck stamp of white-winged scoters. There are a few marks on the edges but the prints themselves are pristine. The other two prints are pristine, 8 1/2 x 11 1/2 color duck prints "Meline-Bull Spring" by Sherrie Russell Meline, and " "Soule Mates - Spring Woodies" by Richard Clifton.

I'm thinking $100 for all 4, or make me an offer. I can email photos. I'm going to donate the proceeds to the COA. Call or email

Sarah Faulkner 860-543-1280

<sffaulkner...>