Date: 12/21/18 9:37 pm
From: Joshua Galpern <jgalpern17...>
Subject: [obol] Re: TWO Sedge Wrens - Lane county.
Could it be that they are a pair? I know that breeding is out of a
question, but the Wren that Roger First encountered apparently did not make
any noise, while the Wren that Daniel, Tye and I found made itself known
when it flushed. Maybe one is a male and one is a female.
Also, Adrian's number of Swamp and Lincolns Sparrows that he had is
outstanding. On the CBC, we had 8 Swamps and 21 Lincolns at Waite, and we
birded the whole marsh. That means that our numbers were not too far off,
and that some drastic recent movement took place, which would be
interesting to look in to.

Join us on Facebook!