Date: 12/21/18 5:13 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Wren update
December 22 is full and closed unless you have already contacted me.

January 29 can take a couple more people but we don’t have a docent yet.

January 4 is full and closed.

We will look at a late January group date.

Please note that these dates are good IF the weather cooperates. The birds are unfindable in nasty weather. They like sun.

MRT reminds all of us that although it is generally ok to walk in to the site once you have filed the paperwork, you need to notify the office that you are doing this, as they have agreements with local law enforcement regarding stray humans on site. Also, there are occasional work parties on site. The office is not open on weekends. We are working on a process for that. Try to plan ahead.

http://mckenzieriver.org <http://mckenzieriver.org/>

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon