Date: 12/21/18 11:54 am
From: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: TWO Sedge Wrens - Lane county.
When l was there on Monday 12/17 l seriously thought l heard two. But there
was a mixed group traveling about--Marsh Wrens, Song Sparrows, and
Lincoln's. Someone got me to dismiss Sedge Wren ll as the Lincoln's. Lars

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018, 11:17 AM Tristen Hynes <tristen.hynes16...>
wrote:

> It was mentioned while we were there, at first I disregarded it as
> somebody with Eastern bluebird fever... But then I started to wonder as i
> listened to call notes and location discrepancies.
>
> Tristen Hynes
>
> Sent from my Huawei Mate 20 Pro
>
> On Fri, 21 Dec 2018, 11:15 am Tristen Hynes <tristen.hynes16...>
> wrote:
>
>> I was wondering.
>>
>> Tristen Hynes
>>
>> Sent from my Huawei Mate 20 Pro
>>
>> On Fri, 21 Dec 2018, 11:14 am Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I clearly had two Sedge Wrens at the aforementioned Waite Ranch location
>>> this morning. Also 17 Swamp Sparrows and over 30 Lincoln's. The sun is
>>> helping.
>>>
>>> Thanks Alan and Daniel for coordinating. Remember that you must go
>>> through them for access. And congrats Roger for the nice find.
>>>
>>> I'll post photos and audio of both wrens when I get home tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Adrian

Join us on Facebook!