Date: 12/21/18 6:39 am
From: Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3) <FCollins...>
Subject: [texbirds] Re: Bolivar Peninsula CBC preliminary results or Owl-la-paloza!
Wow, that’s an astonishing list of rarities. Black Tern in late December! Nice to see the rodent population is recovered after Harvey and the Barn Owls are benefiting.

What about Red-breasted Nuthatch and Purple Finch?

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377
281-357-5324