Date: 12/21/18 3:15 am
From: Robert O'Brien <baro...>
Subject: [obol] follow up to banded TV
interesting. I once read a study of Oregon turkey vultures by banding that
found that most of them wintered in Baja California with some across the
Gulf of California on the mainland. Bob O'Brien

On Thursday, December 20, 2018, Timothy Kadlecek <
<dmarc-noreply...> wrote:
> Back in May, I sent OBOL a photo of a Turkey Vulture with a wing band
that my father-in-law took in northern Wisconsin at which time I asked who
he should send this to. He finally got a response after nearly 7 months.
Attached are the photo of the TV as well as the certificate showing that it
was banded in Sept. 2016 in Saskatchewan.

> Tim Kadlecek
> Portland

Join us on Facebook!