Date: 12/20/18 1:20 pm
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Waite access limits
Wren people:

As of today we have 14 signed up for Dec 22, 15 for Dec 29 and 22 for Friday Jan 4th.

22 is pushing the limits of the site and the docents. I’m going to cap the 4th at 25.

It is important to carpool into the site if possible. It is a one-lane dike road with limited turnaround space. You can file cars at Tiernan Landing a few miles upstream, at the shopping center two miles west in Florence or one+ mile west at the North Fork parking area. Tiernan and the shopping center have restrooms. Everyone will get the names and emails of other visitors a few days ahead for carpooling plans.

After the 4th it will still be possible to get in, but will take a bit more arranging.

https://www.mckenzieriver.org <https://www.mckenzieriver.org/>

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon