Date: 12/20/18 10:25 am
From: Anne Goff <annegoff58...>
Subject: [RV Birds] Dipper in the 'Gate '
I've never seen an American Dipper at Cantrall-Buckley Park before, but today it was a nice surprise. I knew it was going to be a fun time at the park when the first bird I saw was a Hutton's Vireo. Followed up almost immediately by the dipper. After that, it was just the usual birds.

Happy birding
Anne