Date: 12/20/18 9:39 am
From: Alan Contreras <acontrer56...>
Subject: [obol] Waite access clarification
There is some confusion over how often you need to sign and submit a liability waiver to enter Waite Ranch.

Once.

After doing that, you are permitted to enter Waite on foot for bird counting when you want to. The landowner asks that you check with them prior to entering to make sure there is no work going on, and you can’t block the gate. The gate apron can hold two parked cars at a time, if they are careful.

Right now we ask that if you come on the mornings of Dec 22, Dec 29 or Jan 5, you use the special group signup arrangement that we have established for the wren. The contact for that is me.

The normal contact at MRT is Daniel Dietz.

It’s pretty simple and a very generous action by McKenzie River Trust.

Please support MRT as you are able. Contact them via their web site.

https://www.mckenzieriver.org <https://www.mckenzieriver.org/>

Alan Contreras
<acontrer56...>
Eugene, Oregon