Date: 12/19/18 7:33 am
From: David Sarkozi <david...>
Subject: [texbirds] Bolivar Peninsula CBC tomorrow 12/20/2018 (Anahuac NWR)
Tomorrow (12/20/18) is the Bolivar Peninsula CBC and more birders are
always needed for covering Anahuac NWR. We will meet at the pavilion by the
restrooms at 7 am. We will have access to closed areas so this is a chance
to see some parts of the refuge you normally don't get to see, including
access to the new tracts on the entrance road. Bring a lunch and make a day
of it! I would like to know you are coming so we don't leave you behind,
but if you just show up at 7 am we will find a place for you to count. Play
hooky from work, you'll just be missing a lame potluck anyway. The plan is
a countdown dinner at AL-T's in Winnie about 5 pm.

--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX

Join us on Facebook!