Date: 12/19/18 5:45 am
From: Juanita Roushdy <juanitar...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Bremen birds
Two Evening Grosbeaks under the feeders, Bluebirds in the platform feeder, ever-industrious Chickadees, Tufted Titmice, Downy and Hairy Woodpeckers going back and forth, a few Juncos; Buffleheads and Black ducks in the cove and surveying the whole scene an adult Bald Eagle perched in a snag across the cove - the joys our our backyards!

Juanita Roushdy
Bremen, ME

Friends of Hog Island: Promises made; promises kept.