Date: 12/18/18 11:21 am
From: Paul Hurtado <paul.j.hurtado...>
Subject: [cobirds] Keeping tabs on the Pink-footed Goose
I'm sure I'm not the only out-of-state birder coming to CO for the holidays
this weekend who would love to see the Pink-footed Goose, so I wanted to
thank everyone for the regular updates (positive and negative)!

I'm sure there will be a pulse of people looking for it this weekend
through next week, regardless of whether or not the bird sticks around it's
current location.

So, if you live in the area, I hope you're not sick of seeing that bird,
and please keep up the wild goose chase (especially if the bird decides to
relocate!). We very much appreciate it! :-)

Good birding,
Paul Hurtado
Reno, NV (and Pueblo, CO)

--