Date: 12/18/18 9:30 am
From: Norman Erthal <normerthal...>
Subject: [cobirds] Bonny Christmas count
The Bonny Christmas count is this Friday. If you would like to participate.
please call me at 303-917-2596. If you wish, you can stay at the bunkhouse
both Thursday and Friday nights. You would need to bring all of your
bedding. We will have a potluck dinner on Friday while we do the tally.
Norm Erthal
Arvada, CO