Date: 12/17/18 12:38 pm
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Research Request Help
Hi all

One of our U. S. Forest Service Bark Beetle research scientists is looking
for the following:

- "Colorado migratory bird species--breeders and those that may just
pass-thru (do we know if any passing through stay for considerable time?) I
am trying to identify which insectivorous birds may feed on the bark
beetles, flying from June to September, to pin point one or a few species
that I could use as indicators of population pulses that may be influenced
by the insects."

It would be greatly appreciated if you can offer some "bird" candidates
that would help his research. reply to this thread so we can all learn if
you would.

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/