Date: 12/17/18 9:43 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Belted Kingfisher Choking Down a Crayfish [Weld]
Hi all

Since we are in the "eating holiday" thought I would share this video and
three photos with you all ... seen along 35th Ave Gravel Ponds in Greeley.
Both at top of list named "What's New" in center of homepage below. It was
great watching the kingfisher "choking it" down successfully.

- http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://www.friendsofthepawneegrassland.org/