Date: 12/16/18 9:56 pm
From: Craig Tumer <craig...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Cattle =?UTF-8?Q?Egret??Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 22:55:31 -0700
I agree with Shawneen. It is definitely not a Cattle Egret. After looking
at the photos, I also wondered if it could be an Intermediate Egret.
I've seen Intermediate Egrets alongside Great Egrets in Africa, but
that was more than 12 years ago. I also agree that it is more likely a
small Great Egret than an Intermediate Egret, but it would be nice to
see better photos of the bird.
Craig TumerPortland.