Date: 12/16/18 1:07 pm
From: Harry Fuller <atowhee...>
Subject: [obol] Salem CBC yesterday--nothing rare for our group
We were covering Lowe's Pond, Geer Park and undeveloped areas southeast of
town and Corban University...over sixty species but nothing unusual...three
Lincoln's Sparrows, two Great Egrets, both species of kinglets, Marsh and
Pacific Wren, no waxwings, no swallows, only shorebird a lone Killdeer,
harriers but no adult male. Gulls and geese abounding. Saw one other
team's picture of a Brant among the Cacklers, sadly not our area.
Good birding at Kettle Chips; campus ut sadly it is closed to the public
though the workers can lunch next to the busy feeders along a riparian
nature trail
PIctures and checklists on my blog:
https://atowhee.blog/2018/12/16/salem-cbc-area-1/

--
Harry Fuller
author of: *San Francisco's Natural History: Sand Dunes to Streetcars:*

Join us on Facebook!