Date: 12/6/18 4:07 pm
From: Tristen Hynes <tristen.hynes16...>
Subject: [obol] Re: new CBCs and gaps
I think you said it yourself, Doug. "Cbc protocol has barely changed in the
last 100 years".... I hope it never does. I do agree that there is no need
for any new counts, and that the counts that failed did so for a reason and
to try to bring them back or bring new counts in would take away from our
current counts and more beloved areas. Having said that I agree with Alan
in the sense that if 20 people from each of the big counts were to work
together to cover an area that isn't covered(that should be) would be
beneficial.

Tristen Hynes

Sent from my Huawei Mate 20 Pro