Date: 12/6/18 11:25 am
Subject: Re: Selection of Locations for Hotspots
Generally they should be publicly accessible places. Sometimes there are
closed locations that are made hotspots due to the abundance and types of
birds you can see there which are usually denoted with Restricted/No
access. Savannah Spoils site is one that comes to mind that falls under
that category.

Also, if a SC Hotspot is in the wrong place/wrong name feel free to email
me and I can fix that.

Derek Aldrich
Greenville, SC
SC Ebird Hotspot Reviewer