Date: 12/6/18 10:35 am
From: Taylor, James <JamesTaylor...>
Subject: [BostonBirds] PO Square Downtown Boston - Woodcock
I strolled through PO Square around 1pm today, and there were exactly 2 birds seen or heard. 1 female House Sparrow. No Pigeons, no other House Sparrows, no WTSparrows, no Starlings, no Gulls overhead. But then, as I pished over by the brush near the elevator, I caught clear sight of a Woodcock scurry underbrush and out of sight. What a nice sight to behold - I'm afraid the only other times I see Woodcocks downtown are injured, stunned, or dead ones from building strikes. Nice to see a healthy one do its strut!!! :)

James Taylor
Dorchester

James Taylor
Casualty Claim Manager