Date: 12/6/18 9:56 am
Subject: Re: Selection of Locations for Hotspots
Shelley, I use ebird when we are driving to and from locations to find a
good spot to stretch our legs and do a little birding. This one was
frustrating this past fall because the pin was in the water. We eventually
found a boat landing but I wondered if it was really was where local
birders go.: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ebird.org_hotspot_L1035233&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=Wj-Kb3_DNqi7zBL8X9w04bAD8y9lYNAjeWIAWUHkmvk&s=E-1yqbQTh9-Bl6XjdfG6JfQHtu7naLxzCxyaOH6Y8mo&e=

If anyone is familiar with Buckhorn Reservoir and there is a specific shore
location better than others, I think that update would be helpful for this
hotspot.
Thanks,
Hilda Flamholtz
Columbia, SC