Date: 12/6/18 8:57 am
From: Tom Mansfield <birds...>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Stanwood birding situation Vermillion Flycatcher
Tweets – the problem may have been solved if the flycatcher split for Eide Road per Steve’s eBird report. If anyone sees it today, please post!

Tom Mansfield in Seattle

Vermilion Flycatcher (Pyrocephalus rubinus) (1)

- Reported Dec 05, 2018 14:10 by steve giles

- 98th Ave NW, Snohomish, Washington

- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=48.2381546,-122.3661658&ll=48.2381546,-122.3661658

- Media: 1 Photo