Date: 12/6/18 8:28 am
From: Dottie Boyles <ctboyles...>
Subject: ASCA Potluck and Silent Auction

Dear ARbirders:

The Audubon Society of Central Arkansas will hold its
annual Holiday Potluck and Silent Auction on Thursday, Dec. 13, from
6:00-9:00 p.m., at the Little Rock Audubon Center, 4500 Springer Blvd.,
Little Rock. This fun-filled event is a great opportunity to enjoy
wonderful food, spread some holiday cheer, and exchange tall birding tales
with fellow birders.

If you are bringing an item for the auction please
be there by 6:00 p.m. in order to get the item(s) labeled and in place.
We'll begin accepting bids by 6:15 and sit down for dinner at 6:30. Auction
items can be purchased or handmade. ASCA will provide the drinks. Plates,
cups, and eating utensils will be furnished by Audubon Arkansas.

Directions from Little Rock: Take I-440 to Exit 1, Springer Blvd. Go south
(left) on Springer Blvd. Cross over the railroad tracks, then look for the
center and Audubon Arkansas sign on the right.

So bring your favorite
dish and join us on December 13.

Join us on Facebook!