Date: 12/6/18 7:09 am
From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds...>
Subject: [texbirds] Lubbock and Muleshoe NWR CBCs - last announcement
If anybody out there is still sitting on the fence regarding these counts
please read the following. *I desperately need more counters for the
Lubbock County CBC; particularly for the in-town routes.*

The Lubbock County CBC will be held on Saturday, 15 December 2018. Teams
will gather at 7:30 AM, at sites pre-determined by area leaders, and we
will gather for a countdown/potluck supper at the compiler's house at 5:00
PM. I would like to have at least 24 counters, 8 of whom must be willing
to be area leaders. So far I have made the following assignments but
desperately need more counters particularly for the in-town and canyon lake
routes!

Team One - The Northeast/Ransom Lake - Kathryn Brautigam
Team Two - The V8 Ranch/Buffalo Springs Lake - Liam McGuire
Team Three - City Farms and environs - Anthony Hewetson
Team Four - The South - Jeremy Clark
Team Five - The Northwest - Lena Zappia, Ellen Hildebrandt
Team Six - The Canyon Lakes - Phillip Kite, Rob Lee, Barry Keith, Amanda
Locke
Team Seven - East Lubbock - William Wenthe
Team Eight - West Lubbock - Bobby Schat

The Muleshoe NWR CBC will be held on Sunday, 16 December 2018. We will
gather at the residential area at 7:30 AM, will bird until about
noon, and will then return to the residential area for a countdown and
potluck lunch. I would like to have at least 12 counters, 4 of whom must
be willing to be area leaders. So far I have made the following assignments
but need more counters

Team One - Paul's Lakes - Anthony Hewetson
Team Two - Goose Lakes and Rim - Phillip Kite, Rob Lee
Team Three - Headquarters and White Lakes - Lena Zappia, Richard Redmond
Team Four - Atop the Rim - Jeremy Clark

If you are interested in participating in one (or more) of these
counts,please let me know as soon as is possible. I can be contacted via
e-mail at <fattonybirds...> or via phone at 806-252-1213. We have had
an interesting year, weather-wise, and any of the three counts could turn
up some really good birds.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock

Join us on Facebook!