Date: 12/6/18 6:08 am
From: Rob Bielawski via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Christmas Bird Count Listing on VSO Website
Greetings Fellow Virginia Birders,

In the spirit of what has been presented in years past, the VSO has again
compiled a table of information regarding all the Christmas Bird Counts
(CBCs) set to occur in the state during December & January. This
information is viewable here on our website:

http://www.virginiabirds.org/events/christmas-bird-counts/

This alphabetical listing mirrors the information that the Compiler for
each Count Circle has submitted to the official Audubon CBC Webpage:

https://audubon.maps.arcgis.com/apps/View/index.html?appid=fadfb421e95f4949bde20c29a38228bd
).

If you are a Compiler for this season's event, and happen to notice any
errors in the information depicted for your Count Circle, please first
double-check to ensure it is correct on the Audubon CBC page, and if so,
please let me know so I can correct the mistake on the VSO website. If a
date for your count is presently listed as TBA, and you would like to have
the official date added, please pass that information to me.

CBC results for all Count Circles are published each year in *The Raven*,
the VSO's biannual scientific journal. Past editions of *The Raven* are
hosted online through a partnership with the Center for Conservation
Biology, and may be downloaded at this link:

https://ccbbirds.org/resources/the-raven/

More information regarding the journal is also depicted here on the VSO's
website:

http://www.virginiabirds.org/publications/the-raven/

We hope everyone enjoys the CBC season, and we look forward to hearing
about all the species that are observed!

Thank you,

Rob Bielawski
Virginia Beach, VA