Date: 12/6/18 5:42 am
From: DNADEB <dsg4...>
Subject: Re: Downy woodpecker- Summit county
I guess my email was misconstrued. I did not mean Barbara's email. I meant the two weird ones from Ohio, one of which she referred to in her email.
Sorry for the misunderstanding my post called. I did not intend to mean that Barbara was a "fake" poster.
Deb Grove

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 6, 2018, at 7:45 AM, Deborah Grove <dsg4...> wrote:
>
> I think this and the other are some sort of fake or phishing account.
> I have reported it.
>
> Deb Grove

Join us on Facebook!