Date: 12/6/18 5:03 am
From: David Sarkozi <david...>
Subject: [texbirds] Houston CBC (Baytown), December 15, 2018
Through the quirk of time this CBC started outside of Houston but Baytown
not Houston grew out to it. One of the oldest CBC’s in the nation it has
been done every year since 1932.

The count will be Saturday December 15, 2018

While the area has urbanized over the years its still a great CBC. We often
find more than 150 species on this CBC. If we can get lot of counters we
can do even better. Sure there is a mall and one of the largest
petrochemical plants in the world, but there are still some gems of habitat
and there, Like the San Jacinto Monument, Baytown Nature Center, and
Highland Reservoir.

If you happen to live in the circle we could really use you as a feeder
watcher if you can't participate, especially if you have hummingbirds!
check out the map in this link to see if you're in the circle.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LW27AY2jEc3tap_tSDaTmXXQ61s&usp=sharing

Take advantage of a count that's not a long drive and help us keep this
historic count high in the standings! Beginners are always welcome too.

After the count we will have a countdown dinner at Luby's in Baytown
--
David Sarkozi
Houston, TX

Join us on Facebook!