Date: 12/6/18 4:34 am
From: zach schwartz-weinstein <zachsw...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Re: [MASSBIRD] Bicknell’s Thrush...
Bicknell's breeds on pretty much all the high peaks of the adirondacks, not
just Whiteface. Pretty much anywhere above 3500ish feet, though Swainson's
Thrush is moving up the slopes as the climate warms. In addition to
Plateau and Slide in the Catskills, they breed on Hunter Mountain, which is
the second highest peak in the range and is a very easy hike via the
Spruceton Road fire trail.

Zach Schwartz-Weinstein
Albany, NY

--