Date: 12/6/18 3:56 am
From: kurtcapt87--- via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Fort Belvoir CBC, Sunday Dec 30, 2018
VA BIRDers,

Ah, the season is in the air. CBC season, that is! Sending you this Call
for Volunteers note for the upcoming Fort Belvoir CBC, Sunday Dec 30. We
need volunteers to cover many of the areas in the circle. For examples,
Huntley Meadows, the river front near Fort Hunt and Mount Vernon, the stream
valleys along Accotink and Pohick Creeks, the upland areas of Mason Neck and
Gunston Hall, the extensive areas on-base at Fort Belvoir, the wonderful
wildlife refuge of Occoquan Bay, the woodlands and fields near Burke Lake
and the marshes and forests of Leesylvania SP. If you are interested,
please drop me a line and we can find a good match for you. And, as in
nearly all past years, we will have a tally rally with food and refreshment
at my house at the end of the day. Thank you!

Kurt Gaskill

Compiler and clean up technician, Ft B CBC