Date: 12/6/18 12:52 am
From: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Evening grosbeak (no il sighting)
A friend of mine who lives east of us in Virginia or West Virginia had two evening grosbeaks on her feeder. I looked in ebird to see if there were any sightings locally and apparently in mid-November there were several sightings around the south east end of Lake Michigan in Indiana. I didn't see any reports of these birds anywhere myself. But if anyone does have any of these birds I would love to hear about it and see one. Thanks.

Suzanne Coleman
Cook County

Posted by: Suzanne Coleman <isooz...>

<*> Your email settings: