Date: 12/5/18 7:15 pm
From: John Bishop <bishopjg...>
Subject: [obol] Re: My eBay report from yesterday, with photos of the putative McKay's Bunting
Nels, in my rather poor photos from Saturday, I also was seeing two pale buntings, though one seemed paler than the other. Because of that, and because of the frequent re-shuffling of birds, in my checklist photos I referred to different candidate birds in my photos. I’ll try to add one that shows both.
John

> On Dec 5, 2018, at 7:06 PM, Nels Nelson <nelsnelson7...> wrote:
>
> https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50460975 <https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S50460975>
>
> Thanks to all who have written me, asking for more photos. I appreciate your patience while I sorted through and scrutinized the 200++ photos I took of the buntings. My neck is quite stiff at the moment after spending hours at this task. Give me a day or two to recoup and I'll try and get an album together on my Flickr page with more photos.
>
> Your input is invited (provided you're not too harsh on this old guy).
>
> Nels Nelson
> Hillsboro
>
> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon> Virus-free. www.avast.com <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link> <x-msg://27/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Join us on Facebook!