Date: 12/5/18 6:42 pm
From: Marlowe Kissinger <rosebudgurl...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Fernhill Wetlands today and my farewell to Oregon
I ditto everything Dave said. You spent so much time helping me when I lived in Washington County. Thank You for the time you took to help this new birder and you taught me so much. You will miss it as I do. Just nothing like Fernhill.

Enjoy your new Birding territory. I hear Arizona is a great place to Bird.
Enjoy your move and travel safely

Marlowe