Date: 12/5/18 5:05 pm
From: Nickie Zavinsky <nickiezee0111...>
Subject: [MBBIRDS] CBC Countdown Dinner
Hi Everyone,

This year's CBC is almost here! Please join us Dec 15th for the Countdown
Potluck Dinner, immediately following the count. Everyone is welcome,
counters and non counters alike. We had great attendance last year and fun
was had by all. Who knows what rare birds will be found this year!

Folks generally begin arriving about 5:00 or so and I would appreciate one
or two volunteers to help with set up beginning about 4:00, and take down
immediately after the dinner.

I'm also looking for 2 large coffee urns that we can borrow for the event.
They will be promptly returned after the dinner.

Please reply off list if you have an urn you can lend us.

Hope to see you there!

Nickie

Directions to the CBC Dinner:

This year the count down dinner will be at the Soquel Glen Mobile Home Park
event center. (Same location as last year.)

The mobile home park is along Noble Creek and is located at:

5470 Soquel Dr, Soquel, CA 95073

The cross street is Soquel Drive and Pepperwood Way (not Silver Birch
Lane). There is a Stop and Go Market on the other side of Soquel Drive, to
mark vicinity.

The event center is along Del Rio Circle - the first left from Pepperwood
Way (all within park). There are 15 parking spaces at center, but more
parking a little farther down Del Rio Circle, along creek (~ 20 more spots).
--
Nickie Zavinsky Old Friends Pet Support www.santacruzpets.com
1-(831)566-8580