Date: 12/5/18 3:48 pm
From: Kirk Elwell <gentilisfinder...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Evening Grosbeaks/ East Kingston NH
Just a heads up for you southern folks!
I had a flock of 20+/- Evening Grosbeaks yesterday near noon at my home in
East Kingston just 3 miles south of Exeter but they didn't stay for a
snack. Today 4 males and 3, maybe 4, females came to our feeders near
noontime. So there are large amounts still wandering about. The
Massachusetts line only a short fly away!
Really brought back memories of my parents retirement home in East
Wakefield, NH when in the 60's thru the early 80's they would get flocks of
over 100 of these beautiful, voracious, birds.
Boy can they eat sunflower seeds!!!
Enjoy, Kirk.

Join us on Facebook!