Date: 12/4/18 9:48 pm
From: Thomas Love <tlove...>
Subject: [obol] McKay's Bunting this morning
I wasn't going to post as I have nothing new to add to the conversation, but I thought some birders might appreciate confirmation that the SNOW BUNTING flock of about 30 birds with the putative MCKAY'S BUNTING (strikingly pale standout in the brightly lit flock as they flew) was in the location so well described by Lars - about a mile north of the Sunset Beach access in the foredune habitat, about 10 this morning. I would note that it wasn't until about 8:30 that the beach was actually fully in sun. Five SNOWY PLOVERS were at the very far north of the beach (near the South Jetty).

Tom L.

Join us on Facebook!