Date: 12/4/18 8:05 pm
From: Shawneen Finnegan <shawneenfinnegan...>
Subject: [obol] Pale Gambell bunting photo attached
All:

Paul Lehman sent me a photo of one of the problematic buntings that they see annually at Gambell that he and others can’t put a name to. This one was photographed on September 23, 2016 and I am posting it with permission. I cropped it some.

He said "I would also add that it's possible my bird even has a little less black in the tail than the current Oregon bird so it's even slightly better in that regard for McKay's.

And if anyone wants to go out on Saturday’s Newport pelagic we will be out there looking for goodies offshore.

Happy birding!

Shawneen Finnegan

Join us on Facebook!