Date: 12/4/18 5:01 pm
From: Gresham Christmas Bird Count <greshamcbc...>
Subject: [obol] New Christmas Bird Count
Gresham has never had a Christmas Bird Count. This year, we will complete
a trial count prior to (hopefully) establishing an official count circle in
2019. The count will take place on December 29, 2018. The proposed circle
includes the Sandy River Delta, Oxbow Regional Park, and Powell Butte
Nature Park. We need birders of all skill levels. With 10 or more annual
counters, we will be able to have the circle officially recognized by
Audubon for future years. To sign up or for more information, send an
email to <GreshamCBC...> Include your name, email address, and phone
number. More information is available at the Gresham Christmas Bird Count
Google site: https://sites.google.com/view/greshamchristmasbirdcount/home

Thanks for considering

Join us on Facebook!