Date: 12/3/18 4:24 pm
From: George Neavoll <gneavoll...>
Subject: [obol] COMMON RAVEN soaring over Portland
I just saw a RAVEN soaring in wide circles over West Burnside - not often seen over near-downtown. While on the subject of Corvids, a beautiful AMERICAN CROW with pure white on its secondaries has been frequenting the trees and sidewalks along Lovejoy by Good Sam for the past several weeks. At first glance, I had to wonder if it were a Black-billed Magpie!
Sender: <obol-bounce...>

George Neavoll
S.W. PortlandPOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!