Date: 12/3/18 2:58 pm
Subject: Re: Louisiana Waterthrush
Just FYI, there likely more winter records of Louisiana Waterthrush from
the eastern US than are in eBird. For example, I know of a
photographed one in northern Ohio in mid-winter from over a decade
ago, in the snow.
Interesting record though - was it in classic wooded stream-side LOWA
habitat?
Kevin MetcalfHuntersville, NC