Date: 12/2/18 12:14 pm
From: James Bradley <jnbradley3...>
Subject: [obol] Dharma bluebirds and Lincoln sparrow (pic)
Was there Saturday- the bluebirds were in and out of ”the tree” for more than an hour. So just hang for a minute if they are not visible when you get there.
Here’s a mediocre pic that was able to get from the trail fence:

Just to the right of where we stood- the fence is overgrown with blackberries. All sorts of chitter –chatter coming from there. Saw song, house, white-crowned, gold-crowned, and Lincoln sparrows there.

Lincoln sparrow

This is the first Lincoln I’ve seen, so let me know if I guessed wrong!

Jim