Date: 12/1/18 11:12 am
From: larspernorgren <larspernorgren...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Blue-gray gnatcatcher ne pdx
Just now at the end of cul de sac(Colfax?) Between lake and slough,two blocks east of 92nd. Thanks, Russ Namitz. I would have split

-------- Original message --------From: Brodie Cass Talbott <brodietlewis...> Date: 12/1/18 9:05 AM (GMT-08:00) To: OBOL Birders Online <obol...> Subject: [obol] Re: Blue-gray gnatcatcher ne pdx
Zack and I refound this bird at 830 in the exact same spot, high in an alder. Called several times and then moved South. Has not yet reappeared.
Best parking is on Colfax if anyone chases it. Another birder informed us of a Eurasian wigeon Drake in the adjacent Johnson lake.
Good birdingBrodie
On Fri, Nov 30, 2018, 14:22 casey cunningham <redpeelingbark...> wrote:
There’s a blue-gray gnatcatcher flitting around the ped trail between ne 92nd drive and glass plant road, just north of Johnson lake in ne portland.  It’s about midway down the path calling frequently.

Casey

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>

Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!