Date: 12/1/18 8:36 am
From: hamelyah <beth.hamel...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Calero - Morgan Hill Christmas Bird Count
Hello all!

Can you believe it is December already?!  And that means Christmas Bird Counts are almost here.   The south county Calero - Morgan Hill count will be held on Saturday, December 29.
As with some of the other local counts, we have some leaders that have stepped down after many years of wonderful volunteer participation.  I would particularly like to thank Dennis Porter, Bob Power, and Bonnie Bedford-White for their years of service to this CBC!

Thankfully, we are now well staffed with leaders for this year’s count, but we still need many counters.  December 29 is a great day to get outside and walk off some of those extra holiday calories.  Please contact <beth.hamel...> ( beth.hamel@gmail ) if you are interested in joining us.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Beth Hamel
Morgan Hill