Date: 12/1/18 7:15 am
From: Gerry Cooperman <trogon6...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] YOUR TOP 20 NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS
Birders,
With permission of the moderator. This is an easy list to put together. Simply list from 1 to 20 your favorite North American birds. It's not about how rare but simply what are your favorites. There is usually a story behind each bird and that will determine their rank. Points will be 20 for number 1 and 1 for number 20. Since this is what you like it will be interesting to see the results. Over the years I have heard birders say "that's my favorite bird" and that is what gave me the idea. Share with other birders what your eyes and mind have seen. North America is from America to Alaska but does not include Hawaii. Pelagic birds can be on the list. I have set up a grid to enter your lists and will post it to Massbird when we get enough responses.
Please submit to me offline and only list 20.Thank you,
Gerry CoopermanMarstons <Millstrogon6...>

Join us on Facebook!