Date: 12/1/18 6:31 am
From: Kathleen Krall <krallfamily...>
Subject: [obol] Grants available
The Oregon Birding Association is pleased to announce the availability of three grants of up to $1,000 each for projects that align with our mission to further knowledge, education, enjoyment and science about birds and birding in Oregon. The application deadline is February 1, 2019. Applications will be reviewed and selections made at the March 2019 OBA Board meeting. To allow opportunities for a variety of projects, successful applicants with continuing projects may not apply during the next grant cycle, but may apply again after that.

You can find information about previous projects as well as the application form on our new website, https://oregonbirding.org/oregon-fund-for-ornithology/ <https://oregonbirding.org/oregon-fund-for-ornithology/>

Kathy Krall for the OBA board

Join us on Facebook!